Judgments from the E.U. Court of Justice and the European Court on Human Rights now play a relevant role in relation to a wide range of issues: jurisdiction, applicable law, victims’ rights, recoverable damages, insurance policies, limitation periods, access to justice, etc. interpretation and application of European law may be a key factor in daily litigation.
LegalAbroad members are particularly skilled in European Union and ECHR laws. Accordingly we provide following services:
- Advice and reports on European Union law and case-law
- Advice and reports on ECHR case-law
- Assistance in dealing with the ‘preliminary ruling procedure’ before the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Assistance in bringing proceedings before the European Court on Human Rights
- Advice on claims against Member States for breaches of European Union law
Our reports are delivered in English language.